RE-CLAIM YOUR SPACE AND RE-CLAIM YOUR LIFE. De-clutter & Get organized TODAY
Book a session with me today. Stop putting it off and take action. E-mail me now at firstname.lastname@example.org
For rates scroll down to the bottom.
For me, working with Rachel was less like feng-shui and more like cardiopulmonary resuscitation. I no longer fear I will drop dead (or trip, more likely) in my own home. - Justin Lange
Do any of these statements ring true for you?
- I avoid having guests over because I’m embarrassed about the state of my place.
- This clutter stresses me out.
- I'm about to move house and need a pre-move purge of stuff.
- I just moved into a new place and need help organizing everything.
- I avoid going home after work because I can’t bear to face the mess / chaos.
- I want to come home and instantly feel relaxed and nourished.
- I have so much clutter I don’t know where to start and feel completely overwhelmed.
- I avoid bringing dates home.
- I can't find my _____ and as a result I'm often late for work / appointments.
- I keep putting off organizing my _____ and need a kick in the ass, someone I can work with who’ll help me / hold me accountable.
- I need help getting this sorted once and for all so I can move on with my life.
- Every time I look in my kitchen closets I feel tired / Every time I think about my apartment I feel drained / de-motivated / stressed.
- I am a single guy with a bachelor pad and want women to feel comfortable in my home.
- It’s like this pile of paperwork keeps yelling ‘File me!’ and I am just not sure how to start.
- I have a lot of stuff that I've inherited but I don't want it. How do I go about this without offending anyone?
If your floors and carpets are blemished with clutter, seeing Rachel is more like going to savvy dermatologist. Sure, you could just hire a cleaning service who'll arrange your stuff into seemingly neat but random piles (eventually to be scattered by your old habits) or you could work with Rachel -- she'll help you figure out what you VALUE, where to put things where they work for YOU, and help you understand how changing your space changes your energy. - J.L.
Look what we can achieve in just 10 minutes...
Here are some de-cluttering myths:
I feel like I don’t have the time to de-clutter.
Truth is: We manage our time. We create the time to do things that are important.
I don’t have the energy.
Truth is: The clutter (physical, mental, emotional) in your life is constantly draining your energy, whether you’re aware of it or not. Clearing it out will likely free up so much energy in your body, mind and emotions you won’t know what to do with it all!
How I can help:
With sensitivity, clarity and a supportive attitude, I can help you:
- Finally throw stuff out you’ve wanted to get rid of for ages.
- Clear out stuff in your home that is blocking your energy.
- Find that thing you've been looking for!
- Find ways to openly and honestly communicate with your partner / room mates to help everyone get on the same page
- Clean out your closets! Bathroom closets, kitchen closets, bookshelves, children's rooms, clothes, even your home office and filing systems.
- Look at the thought processes and habits that manifested the clutter and disorganization in the first place, and work on healing those permanently. Clutter doesn't happen by accident.
- Create a space that you, and guests, feel comfortable in - using de-cluttering techniques as well as energy-boosting design techniques in color, textiles, lighting, plant life etc.
- Not only help you de-clutter and organize your things, but also create practical working solutions moving forward so that, after your session, your space can continue to be livable, workable, and uncluttered in an easy way. Perhaps you just need an ass-kicking? Let’s do de-clutter BOOT CAMP!
What you can expect from me:
- Enthusiasm - You can do this!
- Non-judgement - I know that clutter can be embarrassing, and I know it's tough to throw things away.
- Discretion - your home, your life, and your issues stay within the boundaries of our work together.
1. You must be physically present for de-cluttering sessions. Your clutter is not circumstantial, it is the external manifestation of internal thought processes and beliefs. Getting 'someone else to do it' will not address the root causes of the clutter, which can result in recurring clutter later on. Plus, you will miss a wonderful opportunity for transformative personal growth. And who wants to miss out on that?
2. You must be willing. If you want help with de-cluttering, awesome! I'm here to help! BUT I can only help those who are willing to change.
Initial consultation $125 This will be 1-2 hours.
Subsequent sessions are between $50 and $150 per hour depending on the nature of the work. If my travel time to you is more than 30 mins, I charge half time for extra travel time. If you require a subsequent session, it is preferable that it take place within 7 days of the first - this keeps momentum and enthusiasm going! Depending on your needs, you may wish to set up regular maintenance sessions - these can help with habit-breaking and accountability - if you know you have a session coming up, you're much more likely to stick to our Action Plan!
I've never paid somebody to pick up after me - it never made sense. Now, hiring someone to help me work on my space and figure out strategies so that I don't get myself into the same decluttered messes - now that represents value. - J.L., Brooklyn
If not now, when? To BOOK A SESSION e-mail me today at email@example.com - let me know:
- How your clutter / living space currently makes you feel
- A couple of different dates / times that could work for you
- Where you are located
...and let's get some ENERGY IN MOTION!
Payment by cash or check is accepted up to and on the day of the session. Checks are payable to Rachel Wynne. Please note: your session is not confirmed until I have received credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged until the day of your session. If you cancel within 48 hours, your card will be charged for the full session. Payment via PayPal is to be received 48 hours before your session. Thank you for your cooperation.